There are several reasons why you might have trouble connecting. This topic covers various troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue.
After each step, check if the issue still remains.
- Try different server locations, certain locations might offer a more stable connection than others.
- Clear app data and cache:
Home > Settings > Apps > select the streaming app > Clear cache.
- Restart your device (sometimes restarting your device will do the trick).
- Uninstall the app, reboot your device, and install the app again.
- To determine if this problem occurs only on the current network, check if the same problem persists when connecting to other networks as well.