There are several reasons why you might have trouble connecting. This topic covers various troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue.
After each step, check if the issue still remains.
- Try different server locations, certain locations might offer a more stable connection than others.
- Clear app data and cache:
Android settings > Apps > select the streaming app > tap on Storage > tap on Clear cache.
- Restart your device (sometimes restarting your device will do the trick).
- Uninstall the app, reboot your device, and install the app again.
- Disable the battery saving mode.
- To determine if this problem occurs only on the current network, check if the same problem persists when connecting to other networks as well. This can easily be tested by switching from the Wi-Fi network to the Data network.