There are several reasons why you might have trouble connecting. This topic covers various troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue.
After each step, check if the issue still remains.
- Within the app’s main window, under “Is it working?”, select “no, fix it” to change the selected server to obtain a new IP address.
- Force the site to reload:
Hold down Command, Shift and press the ‘R’ key
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies:
Press the keys Cmd + Shift + Delete
- Close the browser, reopen it, and try again.
- Uninstall the app, reboot your device, and install the app again.
- Disable other VPS (Virtual Private Server), proxy software, or other software that might conflict with Hola.
- Ensure that you have the latest version of your browser installed.
- Temporarily disable any applications that may interfere. Your connection might be blocked by a firewall, antivirus, or anti-spyware program. (remember to turn it back on again after testing).
- Uninstall and reinstall your web browser.
- Reboot your router: unplug the router > wait at least 30 seconds > plug in the router back in.
Was this article helpful?