Do you need a VPN to collect data for your business?
Free VPNs would usually let you unblock some services and website. Premium VPNs will also encrypt your data and hide your original IP.
But what if you need a VPN for your business, for larger scale scraping and you want to automate your operation?
You need a proxy service for businesses.
What is a proxy service for businesses?
It is a proxy network with millions of IPs that lets you access large scale of information with more complex blocking. It also provides advanced options, such as:
- Multiple IP types (data-center / residential / mobile)
- IP geolocation (most services offer country level, some offer city level)
- Custom User-Agent and headers
- Concurrent sessions
- Exclusive IPs
Some of the services also offer tools that help with avoiding errors and captchas, automating data collection, checking links and ads, and enhances the web browser’s capabilities.
How to choose a proxy service?
Main 3 points to consider when choosing your proxy service
- The first and most important - that the service fully supports your use case. For example, if you verify ads then you may need to check links using IPs of real users (residential and mobile), and you may also need the IPs from specific geolocations and/or carriers.
- Make sure that the service is fully legal, doesn’t share your private data and approves only legal and ethical use of its service. Some services put themselves, the peers of their network and their customers (you) at risk of being abused and/or dealing with complaints and lawsuits against them.
- Find a service that provides you with helpful tools. Some proxy tools offer abilities that you didn’t even know that you need but are crucial to some use cases. It would take you a huge amount of money and a long time to develop those abilities on your own.
Here’s why Bright Data (a Hola’s partner) may be your best choice
- With the biggest proxy network in the world including Mobile IPs, Residential IPs and Data Center IPs, Bright Data certainly supports your use case.
- As for today, Bright Data is the only proxy service that does a full KYC (know your customer) process and approves only 100% legal activity. Bright Data was the first service to offer the IPs of real people, it coined the term “Residential Proxy” and it holds the patents for it.
- The Bright Data Proxy Manager nullifies the need to write any code and provides the ability to easily automate and optimize your operation. The capabilities it brings and the money it saves are enormous. More tools that Bright Data offers are the Chrome extension for advanced manual browsing and the Link tester for testing links’ hops and destination URL. All these proxy tools are 100% free for Bright Data’s customers.
Try Bright Data's services