A little about us
We're building a peer-to-peer overlay network which will change the way the
Internet works. Our ultimate goal is to make a better Internet by allowing anyone to
access anything from anywhere at faster speeds!
We believe that the finest products are developed by small teams of great programmers.
We are a small group of developers and are interested in finding the best professionals
in the world to join our team to develop the new generation of the Internet.
- Unmatched compensation plan, including stock options
- In-house chef cooks fresh, healthy meals every day
- Any gear you need to shine
- Work with the best developers out there - most were CTOs, VP R&D and senior R&D managers
- We care about talent more than locale - out of Israel? Join us and work from home
C developers - requirements:
- Experience with Linux development. Bonus: Android/iOS/Windows Visual C++ experience.
- TCP/IP (IP/TCP/UDP/HTTP/DNS/FTP/...), kernel networking
- Multithreading, asynchronous, user-mode and kernel-mode programming
- Great debugging skills
Android Java developers - requirements:
- Deep knowledge of Java language and Android SDK tools and APIs
- Deploying with Google Play and other Android Markets
- Working with Google developer console
- Debugging and testing mobile applications
- Multithreading, asynchronous programming
- Cloud connected mobile apps using REST architectures
- Bonus: iOS knowledge and experience
Client-side JS (browser) requirements:
Deep knowledge of:
Server-side JS (Node.js) requirements:
- Differences between browsers and ES3/ES5/ES6
- Mobile devices
- Responsive layouts
Deep knowledge of:
- Lots of the various NPM packages, experience with deployment and clouds
- Basic bash/perl scripting
Please send us (email@example.com
as many works of significant/interesting/complicated JS, C, Java code you wrote:
- open-source projects you maintain (GitHub, BitBucket, Google Code, npm...)
- patches/contributions to open-source projects (please link directly
to your patches)
- submissions to contests, such as JS1k
Also, if you have links that demonstrate your high skill-level in
additional languages (C++, Python, Java, C#, Perl).
Thank you and good luck!
The Hola team