$40,000 allocated: $28,250 won so far. Why are we doing this?
Forward this challenge and win an additional $500 - here's how!
- A perfect solution by 31-Mar-14 gets you $500!
- A good (but not perfect) solution: We'll send you some comments to help you to make it perfect. A perfect (2nd time) answer gets you $250.
- Israeli residents: The challenge is open to those who have completed their IDF service, or are now completing their last year of service.
- Look at main(): it calls various functions.
- You are asked to implement two functions: str_cpy() and str_cat(). No need to implement str_printf() and str_free() (Jungo employees: you are required to implement them).
- Reading main() carefully will allow to understand str_cpy() and str_cat() signature and usage.
- The code you write needs to be "library quality"; as good as you would expect a good libc to implement such functions.
- At the top of the page, you see 4 includes - indicating the functions that can be used to implement str_cpy() and str_cat().
- You have 15 minutes to implement the whole solution.
- Copy/paste your solution and send it to email@example.com.
- FYI: It is possible to implement str_cpy() and str_cat() efficiently in no more than 7 lines of code per function, and in less than 5 minutes.